SunPower E20 SERIES
The worlds most advanced and efficient solar panel
Click panel for PDF data sheet
Efficient Solar Cells Capture the Most Light
The front of the Sun Power solar cell captures significantly more light than any other solar cells on the market—even in lowlight conditions.
With the E20 SERIES panel there are no metal gridlines on the surface to block the light
Sun Power use only the best, premium silicon inside thier solar cells
Sun Power solar panels have wider metal contacts that conduct more electrical current and a backside mirror which reflects more light back into the cell.
Sun Power patented Maxeon™ cell technology sets the standard for solar performance and reliability, enabling up to 50 percent more power than conventional solar panels and up to 3 times better reliability. Maxeon™ cells hold the world efficiency record of 24 percent.
Sun Power Advantages
- Highest efficiency: panels available on the market today, including the world’s first 20 percent efficiency panel.
- Guaranteed performance:The panels are backed by the industry’s first 25 year combined power and product warranty.
- Maximum performance: The panels that make up the new E20 Series are compatible with Transformer-less (TL) Inverters. This means that SunPower superior panel performance can now be matched with the highest performing inverters, maximising system output.
Sun Power Panels Deliver More Electricity in Real-World Conditions
- SunPower panels outperform others early in the morning, late in the day, and on cloudy days.
- They effectively absorb different wavelengths of light to generate more electricity.
- They perform better at high temperatures than others. Because they're more efficient at converting light into electricity (and not heat), the hotter it gets outside, the better they perform compared to the competition.
- They maintain efficiency during initial break-in. Most panels lose 3% efficiency when first exposed to sunlight. Not SunPower.
This recently installed job provides a good example of the advantages of using 327 watt Sun Power panels for your solar installation. Due to limited roof space and the need for a large system to provide the energy needs of two brand new town houses, it was either go with 2 x 3.5kw systems comprising of 14 x 250 watt conventional solar panels on each town house, or provide 2 x 4.9 kw systems each comprising of 15 x 327 watt Sun Power panels.
By using the Sun Power E20 series the worlds most efficient solar panel, we use less roof space than conventional solar systems, this gives us lower installation costs and lower material costs for a comparable size system of standard panels, this cost saving advantage is making Sun Power panels the most affordable high quality solar system available on the market .
The job below had roof restrictions due to available north roof and a heritage listing of the property, if we had gone with conventional panels the maximum size system would've been 3.5kw, by using the 327 watt Sun Power panels we were able to provide our customer with a 4.57kw system.